Wednesday 27 July 2011

Day 13: Five Strange Facts About You

I have to start by saying this is probably the toughest challenge yet, mainly for the fact i have no fricken clue what is strange about me except everything! :/

But i guess i have to do it since its the rules of doing this thing so here goes i guess.

5 Strange Facts About Me:

  1. I'm totally anal about spelling and the way stuff is presented on my computer, for example all folders and files must be named a certian way. (Pictures Of Myself) notice that all the letters of the first one is capitalized, even music tracks must be named ("Track Number". Arists - Song")
  2. No matter how cold it in the house when i play a computer game i sweat like a russian hooker who's on the job.
  3. I absolutly suck at DIY (I personally blame my dad for this one) but my idea of putting up a picture is sticking a six inch nail in the wall and hanging it up.
  4. I cannot sit still ever, although i may actually be sitting on my ass, i tend to bob my leg up and down constantly (This is something that really annoys the shit out of Marie).
  5. I love to wind people up, but once they have had enough i tend to go in a bad mood and sit silent for the rest of the day as im pissed off they didn't find it funny.
So i guess thats my 5 strange facts, dont know if any of them are actually strange but it was the best i could come up with :P

So what's your 5 strange facts?

No comments: