Wednesday 26 October 2011

Happy Birthday Babe.

Today is a very special day for our family, today is the day that my lovely fiancée Marie turns a whopping 34 years old (Oh yea we're still young pups over here) I thought of a million things to do for her for today but i couldn't come up with anything because well when it comes to Birthdays i am not the best, i'm the type of person that likes to forget his own and not care about it and so is Marie, but i refuse to let her.

*Spoiler Alert: Post Contains Alot Of Love And May Make You Want To Be Sick*

So this post today is just for her and the reason why i love her so much.

My Hunny & My Puppy.
For anyone who doesn't know the story of how myself and Marie met let me tell you, it was just over 5 years ago and both of us were playing a online role-playing game called "World Of Warcraft (WoW)" i know we are both sad finding love over the internet and even worse finding love in a computer game but that is how it happened, we were both leveling our characters in a place called Burning Steepes within WoW and i was stealing her mobs, so of course the only thing she could do was hurl abuse at me in the online chat. From then on we ended up joining the same guild (A guild is a group of people that play together under the same name) and eventually after a few months we got talking which eventually talking and spending so much time online together turned into feelings for each other.

From the minute i met you in the game i knew you were the only one i wanted to spend the rest of my life with, your ability to make me laugh and smile when things are going rough still amazes me to this day, and although we have our problems like every couple i know that it doesn't matter because in the end we will make up and once more be madly in love.
What amazes me even more about you is how much you give to everyone around you, not even wanting anything in return, your generosity and love for everything and everyone around you is the reason i love you the most and waking up to the sight of you everyday is like dying and going to heaven because without you my life would be dull, boring and not worth living.

So although it might be lame to have found love inside a game, i am so glad that we did play that game and that we met each other, you are the love of my life, my soul mate and the reason for everything good in my life, i will love you to the end of time and beyond and know that nothing in this world can ever replace my love for you, my only regret in my life is not meeting you alot sooner than i did.

I would like to finish off this post by saying I LOVE YOU! you are my past, present and future and i am so glad to call you my fiancée and cannot wait until the day i am able to call you my wife.

No comments: