Tuesday 7 August 2012

Yeeehaaaa!


So i got some good news that made me jump up in the air and scream "YEEEEHAAAA!" and thought that i would make sometime when i got home to let all you guys know as well since i am so happy about it.

Anyways... i had contacted my contact person at the local job centre and asked for 3 months extra on my praktikplats, i actually think i wrote about it a few weeks back but anyways, i was sitting in the lunch room today chatting away with one of my work mates when he asked:

"Have you got 3 months extra then? or are you still waiting" of course i replied with that i was still waiting and that my handler person had only started back yesterday but then i decided to head out for a cigarette and thought that i would give her another e-mail and ask her how it was going with it, i didn't expect much a reply since as i said she only came back off her holiday yesterday so the chances of her looking at my e-mail or dealing with it was pretty slim.

But a couple of hours later i decided to head outside and check my e-mails on the chance that she had decided to reply with at least that she was dealing with it.

However the response was even better than i expected, not only had she looked at my e-mail she had also dealt with it already and was planning on e-mailing me back today at some point. But the news was that i have gotten my extra 3 Months!!!!!!!! along with the week off i needed to go back to Scotland for a week to visit my folks etc!

So that's awesome, i have to admit i was pretty worried about it and it had been playing on my mind these last few weeks, so to finally have it dealt with is just a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, so now i can work the next 3 weeks and head off to Scotland then know that when i come back to Sweden that i shall be starting back to work the next day!
Instead of coming back to sitting on the couch and being depressed again :)

So i'm on cloud 9 at the moment and life couldn't get better! well it could, they could fully employee me where i'm currently working but i guess that's not going to happen, but least i have 3 months extra which could hopefully end up with employment at the end of that!

Happy Happy Happy!

But i just thought i would share my awesome news with you all, but for now i'm going to head off and eat some food and watch some TV with my beautiful partner before heading off to bed, i might have a blog post to release tomorrow but it will depend on how i feel when i get home from work, so keep a eye out :)

So until next time... Happy AngryScot is Happy!!

No comments: